How to Detoxify Your Lymphatic System with WaterWe all come into contact with dozens of toxins and undesirable materials every day, but fortunately the human body comes with its own detoxification systems to protect it from unwanted invaders.

The human body’s detoxification system is the lymphatic system, which serves to clean up the body and remove toxins and debris from the bloodstream. The lymphatic system runs alongside the cardiovascular system, and its job is to remove waste from every area and cell in the human body.

Cell waste is released into “interstitial fluid,” which is then filtered and about 90% is returned to the blood stream, and the remaining 10% is removed by the lymphatic system, which turns it into “lymphatic fluid.” Interstitial fluid transports oxygen and nutrients to the cells from the bloodstream, which is why it is important for it to remain clean and debris-free.

It is vital to your overall health and wellness to keep your lymphatic system clean and running smoothly, as a blocked lymph node cannot do its work of filtering out toxins. The lymphatic system depends on your muscles, diaphragms, and blood flow to encourage the flow of lymphatic fluids through your blood vessels, which means that your lifestyle can influence the health of your lymphatic system.

As a sedentary lifestyle can reduce lymphatic flow by up to 94%, which is why it is important to keep your body healthy by increasing your activity level, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants, and possibly most important of all, drink plenty of fresh water.

Drinking water is vital to the health of the lymphatic system, mainly because the Lymphatic System is about 96% water, and when you do not drink sufficient water your body becomes dehydrated, which stops the lymph from flowing easily, making it unable to cleanse toxins from your body.

Drinking water regularly and staying hydrated will ensure that your lymphatic system has sufficient fluid to flush toxins into your kidneys and liver so that they can be expelled from the body. Drinking water regularly is the most important step you can take to move lymphatic fluids.

The word Lymphatic has its origins in the Latin word lymphaticus, which means “connected to water” so drink more water!

Get bottled water cooler and mains water coolers from Water Cooler Purchase.