Some people do not drink tap water because they do not like the taste of it, while others do not drink it because drinking cold water hurts their teeth. This, however, does not mean that you cannot drink water, which is life-giving and life-sustaining.
There are also great benefits in drinking ambient or hot water instead of chilled water, including:
- Aging – Drinking warm water rids the body of compounds that quicken aging, helps repair cells and improves skin elasticity.
- Detoxification – Drinking warm water increases your core body temperature, which will make you sweat, a great way to get rid of toxins. Of course drinking plenty of water also helps the kidneys rid the body of toxins via urination.
- Weight Loss – Drinking warm water, especially first thing in the morning, boosts the core body temperature which will increase your metabolism and burn more calories.
- Pain Reduction – Drinking warm water will help reduce stomach ache and abdominal cramps.
- Constipation – Drinking warm or hot water can improve gut health; dehydration causes problems with the digestive system and constipation. Warm water will help solve these problems, helping to break down the food you eat more easily and facilitate better bowel movement.
- Blood – Drinking warm or hot water will break down fat deposits in your blood, thereby cleansing your bloodstream of toxins and improving your overall health.
Drinking warm or hot water also has other benefits, and the best method of ensuring that the water you are drinking is as pure as possible is to invest in a water cooler that offers cold, ambient and hot filtered water options such as the Executive Water Cooler from London’s preferred water cooler company, Living-Water. The Executive comes in both bottled water cooler and mains water cooler versions, so contact Living-Water now for a free quote.